Grab hold of the power of CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Alloy to actively kill bacteria¹ and help your phone to be germ-free with this sleek and beautiful copper cell phone backer. Adheres to most phone cases.
- Simple adhesive attachment
- Germ-killing: antimicrobial properties means it destroys, kills, and inhibits the growth of disease-causing bacteria, like MRSA, staph, and E.coli
- Kills more than 99.9% of bacteria¹ within 2 hours, and continues to kill 99.9% of bacteria¹ 24 hours a day
- CuVerro® antimicrobial copper surface is wear-resistant and durable – the bacteria-killing properties will remain effective for the life of the phone case
- Easy to clean, simply wipe with a soft cloth
- CuVerro® Copper Alloy is made from at least 80% recycled content and is 100% recyclable
- EPA-registered, scientifically proven, and laboratory tested
- Does not interfere with cell phone reception
- Fits phone models: iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max (will not adhere well to leather or soft silicone cases)
- Color: CuVerro® brushed brass color antimicrobial copper
1Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, CuVerro(r) surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli O157:H7, and Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE). The use of CuVerro(r) bactericidal copper products is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. This surface has properties that have been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but do not necessarily prevent cross contamination. CuVerro(r) is a registered trademark of Wieland North America, Inc. and is used with permission. (C-0004-1303)
This product complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces in accordance with Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) / Federal Public Law No. 111-380.